In a year of great change, we rose to the challenge. We’ve built a flexible and resilient business for today, and for the challenges ahead. With sustainability as our focus and diversity as a strength, we continue to support the transition to a lower-carbon future. We have demonstrated our ability to adapt and our resilience in the face of unprecedented headwinds. We are built for the challenge.
Built for the challenge
2020 corporate responsibility report
- Our responsibility
2020 corporate responsibility report:
Built for the Challenge provides insight into actions taken by Cheniere to ensure business resiliency in 2020 and beyond.
This most difficult year proved that we are Built for the Challenge.
About the report
What we do is provide LNG to customers, but it’s how we do it that makes us different.
We support the global energy transition by supplying a cleaner-burning energy source.
Working to reduce environmental impacts and protect natural resources.
Cheniere powers the world, but our company is powered by our people.
Health and safety
The health and safety of our workforce, business partners and communities is our highest priority.
We engage with our communities and build strong relationships with our stakeholders.
Strong corporate governance and high ethical standards form the foundation of our success.
2020 corporate responsibility materials
Click on individual links below or visit our report resource page to view and download materials or build your own customized report.
- Built for the energy transition
- Built to progress diversity, equity and inclusion
- Built for resilience in the face of a global crisis
- Building a diverse and local workforce
- Emerging professionals network
- Managing cybersecurity
- Managing GHG emissions across the value chain
- Protecting biodiversity and reducing impacts during construction
- Remaining moored to a culture of safety
- Responding to a record-breaking hurricane season
- Rewarding safety leadership
- Supporting the community after Hurricane Laura
- 2021 climate scenario analysis
- Code of conduct and ethics
- Community feedback
- Corporate giving recipients
- Environmental policy
- External assurance
- Water risk analysis
- Health and safety policy
- IPIECA/GRI index
- Key performance data pdf
- Membership and associations
- Metrics and disclosures
- Reconciliation of non-GAAP index
- SASB index
- Sustainable development goals
- TCFD index
- U.K. Modern Slavery Act statement
Hyperlinks within individual PDF report sections will not function; please reference the full report to access hyperlinked content. » full 2020 report