The health and safety policy establishes Cheniere’s commitment to protecting the safety and well-being of all personnel, customers and others on-site or affected by our operations. These commitments align with the company’s vision, mission and core values.
This policy applies, without exception, to all locations and personnel, enterprise-wide.
Health and safety policy statement
Cheniere Energy, Inc., a supplier of liquefied natural gas, is committed to conducting business in a way that protects the safety and well-being of all personnel, customers and others on-site or affected by our operations. These commitments are an integral part of the company’s culture which promotes:
- Generative safety culture where no job is so important that it cannot be done safely.
- Performance measurement to drive continual improvement towards eliminating injuries and ill-health.
- Proactive identification and management of risk.
- Compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Conformance with industry standards.
- Proactive committed leadership and individual accountability for health and safety.
- Employee engagement.
- Training and competence in safe work practices and procedures.
- Assurance assessments and reviews.
- Investigation of health and safety incidents and the implementation of lessons learned.
- Integration of health and safety into all aspects of the business.
Communication of the policy statement
The policy statement shall be communicated to personnel and others visiting our locations and be available to other interested parties, including customers, suppliers, and the public.
Conflicts and non-compliance
In the event of a conflict between this policy and related supporting documents (e.g., procedures, instructions and guidelines, etc.), this policy shall take precedence.
Non-compliance with this policy may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
This is an enterprise-wide policy, administered by executive management. The senior vice president of operations is the owner of this policy and shall be responsible for overseeing compliance with this policy.