Thank you for your interest in providing goods and services for Cheniere. The Sabine Pass liquefaction project is currently in the detail design phase. It is Cheniere's desire to use local labor and services whenever possible. The project’s target major milestone dates include:
- Start Soil Improvement – 3rd Quarter 2012
- Start Piling – 4th Quarter 2012
- First Concrete Pour – 1st Quarter 2013
- First Steel Structure – 3rd Quarter 2013
- First Piping – 4th Quarter 2013
- Set Major Equipment - 1st Quarter 2014
- Start Electrical and Insulation 3rd Quarter 2014
- Start-up First Train – 2nd Quarter 2015
- Start-up Second Train – 1st Quarter 2016
- Start-up Third Train – 3rd Quarter 2016
- Start-up Forth Train – 1st Quarter 2017
Please complete your company’s product line sheet along with any other pertinent information and submit to the project procurement manager at Bechtel as listed below.
We have chosen Bechtel Corporation (Bechtel) as the Engineering and Procurement Contractor for the Sabine Pass Liquefaction project. If you are interested in providing equipment and material, or sub-contract services for the construction of the liquefaction facilities, please visit the Bechtel Supplier portal.
Suppliers can register in our Supplier Portal http://supplier.bechtel.com. Once registered, you will have access to the Bechtel Project List and will find this Project listed. Contact information is provided for Procurement and Sub-Contracts.
Once a Supplier registers, in addition to getting access to the Bechtel Project List, they can:
- Fill out the standard Bechtel Supplier Questionnaire that projects require
prior to bidding
- Upload additional documents/brochures about their company
Bechtel will respond when your information is received and contact you in due time if your services can be utilized or if more information is needed.