The following governance principles have been approved by the board of directors and along with the charters and key practices of board committees, provide the framework for the governance of Cheniere Energy, Inc.
To further the Company's fundamental principles of honesty, loyalty, fairness and forthrightness, the Company has established a Code of Business Conduct. This Code of Business Conduct strives to deter wrongdoing and, to that end, promote the following objectives:
- Honest and ethical conduct, including the handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships;
- Full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosure in all reports and documents required to be filed with governmental authorities and in other public communications;
- Compliance with the applicable government and self-regulatory organization laws, rules and regulations;
- Prompt internal reporting of violations; and
- Accountability for compliance with this Code of Business Conduct.